· Slow loading times of database and medical images
· Longer downtimes and fixing-times.
· Looking for new functionalities supporting clinical workflows
· Missing upgradeability
· Up-to-date technology
· Increase performance and stability.
· Implementing efficient linical workflows
· Flexible and expandable PACS product
Necessity of Interfacing
· Avoidance of mistyped and duplicated data entry
· Sufficient broker for data interface with HIS / EMR
· Transparent data access between PACS and HIS.
· supplement more automated and more intelligent PACS for efficient
· Analyze the structure of an existing PACS database
· Determine the scope of work and working methods.
· Install DB and application, and progressing
· Verification the completed data and reporting
· Obtain information on the “old” system and infrastructure
· Address improvement potentials (e.g. performance, stability, …)
· Consider necessary system and give a guidance for system configuration
Address : #2409, 2410, Pyeongchon O`biz Tower, 126. Beolmal-ro, Dongan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, 14057,Korea
Call : +82-2-852-5500
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org